Has anyone been able to file a dispute for unauthorized activity?

CharlesAQ
Contributor
Contributor

Ive been having this problem when trying to report an unauthorized transaction for the last 2 or 3 weeks.

I just keep an infinite loading loop so I can´t report anything.

I keep trying to contact paypal, but I keep getting a bunch of ´´we don´t have the tools to assist or log into your account please contact someone else´´

Am I the only one having this problem_

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @CharlesAQ

Thank you for posting in the PayPal Community! 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues opening an Unauthorised case and accessing your account, I appreciate this must be very concerning. 

For steps on how to report an Unauthorised transaction, see: PayPal Help Center article

However, you may need help accessing your account in order to report this.  For security reasons, we cannot assist you with accessing the account over this forum. Full verification is required before we can assist with access issues, and this verification can only be completed over the phone or through messaging. Please go to https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us and choose the option "Password and account access" and then "Login problems". From here, you will be able to see which options you have available to contact us through. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature as it is precisely for access issues. Our customer service team will be happy to assist you further from there. 

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

-Rebecca. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.