Has Zadeh Kicks LLC scammed you more than 180 days ago?

danfra
Contributor
Contributor

Try reaching out to PayPal over the phone about such charges because I believe they've flagged him.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

WScott87
Contributor
Contributor
What’s the number to get an actual person on the line?
Login to Me Too

temp20220616b
New Community Member

The phone number to call to reach a live person i[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]  If you're calling about this situation then tell the automated system you want to connect to disputes and claims.

Login to Me Too

Vibe12
Contributor
Contributor
I was just told after 180 days there’s nothing they can do. I’m 30k invested with him. I can’t accept this as an answer! What else can we do??
Login to Me Too

Temp20220624X
New Community Member
Hi there, is there any update on how to get our money back due to Zadeh? My investment arent as big as yours but yeah its my hardworking sweat that is counted. Thank you for your reply
Login to Me Too

Alexbui
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I am in permanently account limitation but i still have active claims which falling within buyer protection of paypal. They are underreviewing and the seller didnt respond within timeframe. Am i still able to receive money back from claims. Please help. Paypal seems like they closed my account because they dont want to do their responsibility to protect buyer (get my money back)....
Login to Me Too

ousnkrs
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue.  Have you been able to get any money back?

Login to Me Too

helpzadeh
New Community Member

Paypal has not done or is doing anything if the charges are within 180 days! Zadeh Kicks LLC is scammer and paypal knew this but kept authorizing transactions via shopify. we need to file a class action law suit and also contact FBI and BBB.

Login to Me Too

rai085
Contributor
Contributor

i made numerous transaction to zadehkicks but 1 shoe pre order of jordan 1 breds or chicago wasnt shipped or fulfilled by the seller..

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rai085 

You have up to 180 days to open a Paypal dispute for non receipt of item, you are about 4.5 years too late unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.