HOW TO REPORT UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE & BLOCK PAYMENTS

StageMan
Contributor
Contributor

NOTE: Bolded Blue colored text are links. Right click and open in new tab to prevent losing your page.
I've been in I.T. for 24 years and on Bulletin Boards and Forums for just as long.  I posed the question to provide an up Dated answer.
Not to be construed as a different answer.  So when a new community member comes looking for the answer they don't see, what they may consider "old" information. 
The information I found helpful was posted back in 2017 by <removed>  <-- His Stats page.  Back then, he gave 2 links (bold blue color) that answered my issue quickly and concisely in regard to the question of this posts title. But the links may not be as obvious to newbies to all things I.T.
and his verbiage wasn't straight forward. My post's date will reflect this year of 2022, not 2 years ago, or 5 years ago. 
"Here are the instructions from PayPal's own Help Page on how to "cancel any billing agreements/payments that are reoccurring/auto" that are in your account.
And here are the instructions on how to "dispute unauthorized transactions".

Best Regards, StageMan

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.