HNBM Trading Co., Ltd. Company is a FRAUD!!!

mxmorris1978
Contributor
Contributor

This is the description of the item I ordered: 6 Inch Short Curly Pre Plucked 360 Lace Frontal Hair Wig For Black Women - BLACK / 150% Thick. I attached pictures of the item I received from the vendor and even though the two items where nothing alike, Paypal still found in favor of the vendor.  The purpose of me using Paypal is because I heard that they make it easier to resolve issues with companies you have ordered through if you aren't happy with the service provided.  I have filed two separate cases and in both it was found in favor of the vendor.  I was sent a costume wig vs. a human hair wig so, I don't see how they judge whose right and whose wrong.  In reality if you order something and do not get what you ordered it should be right to return the funds you spent on that particular product.  I thing Paypal should not let this company scam customers in the future.  This makes me want to stop using this Paypal account all together!!!

What I got was this:

image (3).jpgimage (4).jpg 

Vs. what I was suppose to getWhat the wig should have looked likeWhat the wig should have looked like

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

Mccssane
I also ordered two wigs. The website was www.paersing.com. Then I received 2 horrible wigs from Baoyin Trafing Co. I asked them for a total refund they proposed me a 30% refund I refused then they proposed 70% I also refused. I told them that I would escalate the dispute to a claim to PayPal. To my surprise they finally offered me a total refund after I kept pressuring them. They didn't even gave me an address for me to return their "wigs". I've just checked and the paersing.com website no longer exists. It's a real scam.
Login to Me Too

IslandgalNads
I almost choked when I received my three units. I emailed the company immediately asked for return info. They asked me to take pics of package and of each wig. They also said the website I ordered from was misleading and offered 50% back and that I can keep the wigs. I disagreed and they offered 80% which I agreed to. After reading these reviews I emailed them back asking for a full refund. Let’s see what happens next. I will be contacting my Credit company with their email stating that the website I ordered from was misleading. I have been scammed.
Login to Me Too

NeilaC
I also ordered 3 wigs from Paersing.com. They sent me cheap costume synthetic wigs. I opened a case and supplied actual pictures of the YouTubers whose pictures they stole to advertise their wigs. They offered a 50% refund and I could keep the wigs instead of trying to return to China. I took their offer instead of trying to get the full amount and potentially losing the case. They subsequently changed the website name to Antlersop.com and have since changed the name again. Buyers beware! Pay the extra coins to get quality wigs from legitimate websites.
Login to Me Too

Mykiagard
How do I dispute I want my money back never received my wig
Login to Me Too

Botkin84
New Community Member
Who do I contact,did not make this purchase
Login to Me Too

Mykiagard
I STILL HAVENT GOT MY **bleep**ING WIG AND I GET ON HERE CANT BELIEVE THE REVIEWS I BEEN SAYING IT MUST BE FRAUD CAUSE I STILL HAVENT GOT IT HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK ???
Login to Me Too

Wheatride1
Contributor
Contributor
I BOUGHT hair during the clearance the order was still there waiting like I never paid for anthing so i paid again the smithhair site took more money again for the same item and refunded me a small amount back.😕Also more than 10 days expired for the standard shipping i chosed and what i bought remained in the window down drop box in the awaitng shipping section. So I knew right away something was wrong and went to pay pal to make a decision but when I did that the site like it blocked me and I cannot access the site anymore...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.