HNBM Trading Co., Ltd. Company is a FRAUD!!!

mxmorris1978
Contributor
Contributor

This is the description of the item I ordered: 6 Inch Short Curly Pre Plucked 360 Lace Frontal Hair Wig For Black Women - BLACK / 150% Thick. I attached pictures of the item I received from the vendor and even though the two items where nothing alike, Paypal still found in favor of the vendor.  The purpose of me using Paypal is because I heard that they make it easier to resolve issues with companies you have ordered through if you aren't happy with the service provided.  I have filed two separate cases and in both it was found in favor of the vendor.  I was sent a costume wig vs. a human hair wig so, I don't see how they judge whose right and whose wrong.  In reality if you order something and do not get what you ordered it should be right to return the funds you spent on that particular product.  I thing Paypal should not let this company scam customers in the future.  This makes me want to stop using this Paypal account all together!!!

What I got was this:

image (3).jpgimage (4).jpg 

Vs. what I was suppose to getWhat the wig should have looked likeWhat the wig should have looked like

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

mjones1517
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal I will use your services until I find a reliable alternative. Believe me, I am looking for one. Your company is complicit in scamming hard working people out of their money😤
Login to Me Too

KayeMonte
Dang, I wish I had checked these comments before I ordered the unit. I should have gone with my gut when I never received a reply to my email about their return policy. What I ordered was a dark brown human hair lace front straight bob with a side part. What I got was a blond-ish synthetic wig. When I saw it, I knew I'd been had. And based in these posts, PayPal is no help. The only reason I use PayPal, I thought, was because there was some protection from scammers and fraud. I guess not. The only saving grace is that I bought only 1 piece, almost bought 4.
Login to Me Too

Anniekins11
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the exact same problem!! Wasnt cheap either!

Login to Me Too

Melley097
New Community Member
I had the same problem. I ordered 3 wigs. All colourful. I received 2 brown shoulder length and 1 black, none of which were remotely like what I ordered. I requested a full refund and was happy to pay for tracking to ensure the items were returned. They tried to give me a 20% refund which I refused as I wouldn't have worn what they sent me. They then offered 30% 😳They categorically stated that they would refund once wigs were back in their warehouse. But as I was on the last day of opening up correspondence on PayPal, I missed the deadline for escalation. PayPal would not deal with it any further. I am now out of pocket more than just the wigs. I have all the documents still.
Login to Me Too

ludakris01_22
I'm going to see if I can get my money back now. We'll see. I don't remember the website I bought my wigs from but they are Not anything like I ordered. I recieved cheap wigs & Not the correct color at all. On both orders they put 2 of the same exact wig.
Login to Me Too

Notruble
New Community Member
I never received products, I'm upset with myself as I normally don't trust "deals" but I decided to give it a shot to save perhaps a couple of dollars, I'm disgusted....
Login to Me Too

lrroebuck
Contributor
Contributor
My order costed $58, I waiting on the delivery.
Login to Me Too

Adix1029
New Community Member
I wish I saw this before I ordered. They sent me three of the same long baby doll hair wigs. Nothing that I asked for and the center part look like a baby doll. I need my money back ASAP.
Login to Me Too

Tianadanielle
We’re u able to ever find out I’m how to get money back?
Login to Me Too

Tianadanielle
Did u ever figure out how to get money back
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.