HNBM Trading Co., Ltd. Company is a FRAUD!!!

mxmorris1978
Contributor
Contributor

This is the description of the item I ordered: 6 Inch Short Curly Pre Plucked 360 Lace Frontal Hair Wig For Black Women - BLACK / 150% Thick. I attached pictures of the item I received from the vendor and even though the two items where nothing alike, Paypal still found in favor of the vendor.  The purpose of me using Paypal is because I heard that they make it easier to resolve issues with companies you have ordered through if you aren't happy with the service provided.  I have filed two separate cases and in both it was found in favor of the vendor.  I was sent a costume wig vs. a human hair wig so, I don't see how they judge whose right and whose wrong.  In reality if you order something and do not get what you ordered it should be right to return the funds you spent on that particular product.  I thing Paypal should not let this company scam customers in the future.  This makes me want to stop using this Paypal account all together!!!

What I got was this:

image (3).jpgimage (4).jpg 

Vs. what I was suppose to getWhat the wig should have looked likeWhat the wig should have looked like

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

mjones1517
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem. I ordered from two different vendors who did the exactly the same thing. I believe it's the same company using two different names. the wigs are ridiculous nobody in the right mind would have ordered this piece of crap.
Login to Me Too

leonafleming
Contributor
Contributor

Operating under different names and sending people trash for money and it is impossible to get you money back.  SCAM........SCAM.....SCAM

Login to Me Too

mjones1517
Contributor
Contributor
They have ugly trash synthetic poorly made wigs. None of them reseblem anything in their pictures.
Login to Me Too

mswillis74
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. How can PayPal allow companies like this one to continue to scam and basically steal from people. The merchandise is horrible, doesn't remotely resemble what they are advertising. They are good for the trash only. PayPal sided with the vendor. So disappointed and angry with Paypal, you are no better than they are. You know these people are fraudulent and you continue to let them use PayPal. Shame on you. Seriously considering not using anymore. Makes you look at PayPal differently.
Login to Me Too

MzBrowneyez45
New Community Member
Yes gave wrong hair purchased 3 and don't brush it falls apart waste of moneyb
Login to Me Too

villaBwk
My sentiments exactly. I wish I had read the reviews first. This company is beyond horrible. I guess it goes back to the old adage, " if it is too good to be true, it usually is." I ordered two wigs. I got one wig and a one pack of afro twist that probably cost $3.50 or less at a wig shop. I will not dispute the$52.00 dollars, but from now on I will check the reviews first from any company that PayPal is the payment company. I am thankful they have a community where feedback is given. A wasted $52.00. Sad, sad
Login to Me Too

Wheatride1
Contributor
Contributor
when i filed a claim with paypal the site was nolonger available to access.. I know their selling fraudelent sales... no whereelse is the price for a lace wig that cheap and I felled for it
Login to Me Too

Joyan03
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't even have lace on this synthetic crap i got! Paypal ruled in their favor! Im want my money 45 back...im not finished ill report to bbb as well.
Login to Me Too

villaBwk
This company is beyond horrible. You are so right to report to the BBB. We got to get the word out. I wasted $52.00. I am thankful PayPal has a community where feedback is voiced. I almost decided not to deal with any company that used PayPal due to their continuing service to this company, but it isn't fair to those other very reliable, ethical companies that use PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.