HELP :(

Night2
Contributor
Contributor

So i recently created a new paypal account, but I acidentally had a VPN on so it was created on the "USA". I did not notice that and I transffered about 200 usd to that account, I really wanted to buy something but now I cant spend the balance let alone transfer it to my bank account. The account is in US, so I cant transfer to my bank since I live in Denmark. When I went to my paypal dashboard it says "Click to colloect your money" I pressed on that but its requesting for my "SSN" I am not even sure about what that is? I was trying to buy something online and when it was time for payment, it says "paypal balance UNAVAILABLE" Like come on, I have 200$. Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Night2 

You can't use another countries Paypal account as it will never work for you and its against Paypal rules to use a VPN.

All you can do is open a Paypal account in your own country (as long as you can open and receive funds in your country) and then contact customer services to see if they can transfer the funds across for you.

BUT if the funds are NOT showing in your paypal balance and are unclaimed then they should time out and go back to your bank account at 30 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Night2 

You can't use another countries Paypal account as it will never work for you and its against Paypal rules to use a VPN.

All you can do is open a Paypal account in your own country (as long as you can open and receive funds in your country) and then contact customer services to see if they can transfer the funds across for you.

BUT if the funds are NOT showing in your paypal balance and are unclaimed then they should time out and go back to your bank account at 30 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.