HELP!! I want to remove my bank account but my PayPal account is having limitation due to age.

Ankit_Kumar1
Contributor
Contributor

Hii, I'm from India. I created my PayPal account before 18 yrs of age. Now I'm above 18 and submitted all the required documents for using PayPal but now I can no longer use PayPal because the account is limited. Is there some way I can resolve this issue ? or atleast can I get my bank account back so that I can use it in my another PayPal account ? Please help.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ankit_Kumar1 

Will have to speak with customer service about setting up new account for you.

1. https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us
  2. Click Disputes and account limitations.
  3. Click Account limitations.
  4. Click Check the status of a limitation.
  5. Click Message Us after “This information might help” box that appears.

Explain the situation in the message and request that a new account be set up since you are now 18 years of age.

*Messages are answered in the order received by available agents.

If you can’t message PayPal through the message center due to the permanent limitation, contact PayPal from Facebook or Twitter.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ankit_Kumar1
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker  Are you sure the limitation will be removed ,or I will be able to use the same bank in my new PayPal account?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @Ankit_Kumar1

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community & thank you @sharpiemarker for the advice. 

I would advise contacting our Customer Service team. If your PayPal account was limited for being underage, you may not be able to use this account again. 

However, we may be able to help with removing your bank to use a new account. 

Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send us a message on Facebook or Twitter.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Twitter:  @AskPayPal for Twitter.

-Rebecca 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.