Got my account locked and in need of help.

Lepstee
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I currently have my account locked. I can easily provide all the information, but the paypal name is under my nick name which my friends gave me, so on my ID card i have a different name. Where can I tell them, the information about the paypal name being my nickname? Im scared to send them my ID card because paypal might lock my account forever and I have 130 euros in there.

When you press the resolve button, you can only post a picture there, you cant type anything in there, how can I let paypal know of my problem?

Have a nice day!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lepstee 

Changing from a fictitious name (or, as in your case, a name unrelated to your legal name) to a legally recognized name is not something that is supported. If the account is not currently limited, you may wish to close the account and open an account using the correct information.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lepstee
Contributor
Contributor
Hey! My account is already locked with 130€ in the account. I called paypal support on my phone and she told me that its okay, I just have to explain in resolution center everything, which is, that the name of the account is my nickname not my real name and i have to send my real id with my name. But when I went on resoltuon center where it asks to send my ID, I cant type anything in there... I can only post a picture. Maybe I can explain everything in a note pad and screenshot it and post a picture of the note pad AND my ID?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.