Anyone else scammed Giske Network Technology LLC

EekaLJ
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased from this company & was given a fake tracking number. After I started a dispute they finally shipped my product. It was nothing like the description or picture. They offered a full refund it I return the item to ship it back to China it will cost me over 70.00 & the original item was 45.00 with shipping! I’ve been scammed! I’m really tired of these vendors!

Login to Me Too
176 REPLIES 176

Jeanine7
Contributor
Contributor
I made a purchase from Giske Network Technology Co., Limited Within five minutes of placing the order, I reached out to them to cancel and after three emails they finally email back and it says they tried to enter sept but it was too late. They want me to get the package make sure I don’t like it and if I still don’t want it, notify them and then immediately help me. I’ve emailed them several times again stating that’s not what I want because come to find out these. UGG boots I ordered are not real. They’re fake boots and they just won’t help me. I’ve now reached out to PayPal dispute and I’m waiting to see if they’re going to help me or not looking at , the list of disgruntled customers on this site I’m wondering if PayPal disputes even going to help me or if now I’m stuck I don’t even know if I’m really going to get the boots after reading some of these things. I’m so frustrated and I feel like an idiot why didn’t I do my research before making the purchase? Why did I do it backwards , I could kick myself !
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jeanine7 

Sounds like a Social Media purchase from one of the ads selling Chinese tat on there?

If so then if you file a dispute for non receipt of item the seller would win if they provided a tracking number.

So your only option is to file a dispute for item received but not as described but if you win you would have to send the item back to the seller (trackable to prove delivery) before getting a refund of the original payment only. That may be costly back to China !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lot249
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else been scammed by Giske Technology regarding performance claims made for their flashlight product? The flashlight I received doesn't come close in meeting those claims.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lot249 

Another of these???

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.
The best thing is to not buy from them in the first place, to recognise them -

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ddsanchez
Contributor
Contributor
Yeahp got the LTE 4G B Modem and accessories and like a dummy came to this community after buying. Scammers in dealings. Wouldn't give an immediate refund and demanded I communicate via an outside link that was a dead end , no ability to communicate. Then proceeded to tell me too late to cancel, folowed by an email stating it was shipped, all back to back , soo sketchy and intentional. If yall dont believe in Pay Pal Ive been using then since their early inception and get 100% resolution when issues happen. They are amazing, you may need to wait a little as they have to do their due dillegence but they have never failed me for a legitimate concern. Im completely satisfied with pay pal.. they were able to quickly resolve a sketchy companies dealings. But defonately buyer beware of giske, they are scammers!
Login to Me Too

KB135
Contributor
Contributor

I have bought some tanning cream from Giske n being delivered from America. Is this a fraud as am very worried

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @KB135

Welcome! Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community. I can certainly understand how purchasing an item from an unknown seller may cause some concern. While PayPal does request as much information as necessary to confirm a merchant's legitimacy, unfortunately there may still be sellers that are not completely honest. With that in mind, here are a few resources you may find useful: 

How do I spot a fake, fraudulent, or phishing PayPal email or website?
Does PayPal cover my purchase if there's a problem?
What are common scams and how do I spot them? (this is a US-based article, however it still has information you may find useful)

You're always welcome to reach out to our Customer Support if you have questions or concerns about your purchase.

I hope those help!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Rosemaryxxx
Contributor
Contributor
I received my bra but they sent wrong size Couldn’t get hold of them but went through PayPal They agreed refund but can’t find any address details to send back bra I’ve got to 31/10/23 to send back Anybody know what to do or is this just another scam
Login to Me Too

BudsBrain
Contributor
Contributor
I've also been scammed. Charged twice by 2 different 'companies'. Doubt I'll get my money back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.