Fundraiser problems

SherryH1962
Contributor
Contributor
I had a fundraiser for my sick cat and people donated. All of a sudden my account has limitations and I have 9 disputes for unauthorized charges. Somehow I saw the people had donated $1.00 but they’re saying they were charged over $21.00!!! Now I’m losing my account after ten years. I told PayPal I wasn’t selling anything, it was a fundraiser and there’s no way I can change the amount people donated. I don’t have any idea what happened but I know I never received any extra money other than the $1.00 that was donated or actually I received .48 of each donation. I’m so upset that I’m losing my account for something I didn’t do and had no control over. Help!! I can’t attach pictures of the disputes but if you can help me figure this out, I can email them to you. Now PayPal has decided I’m in the wrong and gave these people their money back but not the $1.00 they donated but gave them $21.59 out of my account which is the amount they say I took!!!!! If they would look in my activity they can see I never got those amounts, only .48 of each dollar. What do I do, this is so wrong. How can they request a chargeback when I have nothing to do with what amount they donated????
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.