Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Froze my money

New Community Member
Posted on

Hey paypal, you froze my payment ot 106000 rupee and said that I violated your terms, but didn't violated anything, I received my payment from my friend and he didn't submitted any dispute aganist me, kindly refund my amount otherwise I have to proceed legal and judiciary proceedings against you.


Froze my money

Esteemed Advisor


You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.