Is Actitech Ltd linked to a fitness app?

Lauraleibe
New Community Member

Does anyone know who Actitech are and why they took unauthorised money from my Paypal? Is it possibly a yoga/fitness app I purchased for half the amount (to trial it)and now they are just taking money automatically?!

Login to Me Too
528 REPLIES 528

Charmane1
Contributor
Contributor
Fraud & Phishing:I got two transactions from my capitec it stated online transaction o[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]26 at Paypal "Paypal *Actitech of which I know nothing about what Actitech is but these transactions keep on going through on consecutive days, how can I get my refund as this is Fraud I don't even know any company by the name of actitech nor purchased anything using my paypal acc recently
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Charmane1 

Report transactions to your card as unauthorized if they do not appear in your PayPal account activity. You card may have been cloned or compromised somehow.

If you also see these transactions in your PayPal account, go to the Resolution Center to file unauthorized activity cases on them.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Charmane1
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you I will do so
Login to Me Too

temp20220616
I have two transactions taken via PayPal ( unothorised) what to do now?
Login to Me Too

jlouie07
New Community Member

I got one too, but I realized it's from the FitCoach app.  Is that something you use?

Login to Me Too

Lydia_G
New Community Member
Yes I confirm. It's the FitCoach app.
Login to Me Too

Mefran
New Community Member

But I never signed up for fitcoach...

Login to Me Too

Itsmio
New Community Member

Jlouie07, thanks for mentioning fitcoach.  My wife got the charge to her card so I did a web search for ‘actitech ’ to do some investigating and found myself in this forum.  I was relieved when you mentioned ‘FitCoach’ remembered that I signed up for the trial and forgot to end the subscription before the trial was over.   Your reply was very helpful, Thanks.   🙂

Login to Me Too

angryandupset
Contributor
Contributor
I found out that they are one in the same. It all has to do with some online fitness coach app.
Login to Me Too

Mygirl1
Contributor
Contributor
YES! I just saw 2 charges. I too forget to cancel my subscription after the free trial ended. Thank you so much. I just canceled future payments from PayPal & canceled the app.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.