Fraudulent sellers...

Cherrygiirl
New Community Member
I was on a page from Facebook that had discounted handbags. I had 2 in my basket and it showed choices to pay with PayPal or credit cards. I picked credit card but it automatically did PayPal which is set up like Google Pay on my phone. I didn't even realize it had placed the order! I got an email from PayPal about the charge and called them immediately letting them know it was not authorized which they denied. I then had to make a claim about the item not being received as I received NO INVKICE OR EMAIL AND the seller had NOT answered. They them provided a tracking that took them 5 days to mail and another 5 to get here. What received was a USB cable which is crazy. Now I'm on holed for 2 hours now with PayPal because I have received NO HELP from PayPal. Should I go through my bank instead? What else do I do? It was $420!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LadyB1950
New Community Member

PayPal denied my claim against the Vango group because they said it wasn’t a billing issue. The company emailed me to say they were going to only charge 10% for a restocking fee. I have not received any items from the seller. I sent documents to PayPal to verify that I had cancelled the order and the seller had agreed to charge the 10% restocking fee. Restocking an order that was never filled ! I am very disappointed with how my case has been handled. 
Another denial was related to enso seller who made my order appear to be two separate orders. Again I sent documentation to support my claim. One part of the claim was refunded but the other part wasn’t . I have always loved doing business with PayPal but I’m seriously considering cutting all ties with them,

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LadyB1950 

Why did you open a dispute for billing issue instead of non receipt of item?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.