Fraudulent expenses on bank account from "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A"

sgama
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I just noticed that in my bank account I have several expenses to "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A"  which I have not done. When I check in my PayPal account, however, these expenses do not appear. I do not know how I can start a reclamation about these expenses that are not mine (they have been debited in my account for since a couple of months, but I just noticed it now), and which steps should I take from now on to make sure that they do not keep debiting these expenses to me. Thanks for the help.

Silvia

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Padja
New Community Member
I Have the same issue. How can i cancel these debits??
Login to Me Too

Skorpinaki
Contributor
Contributor
this method no works, the transaction no found in paypal history, i can find it only in my bank account. ! i send message on paypal, i hope to refund my money also must go to my law, am working together with my bank to resolve this problem. this non authorization transaction must stop! more people have the same problem, is the paypal scammer of her costumers? i have 14 non authorization transaction from 10/03/2020 for now! i chek all history on my bank account of last 4 years and more, i hope no see other no authorization transaction !
Login to Me Too

nparask
Contributor
Contributor

how do you sove that problem?

Login to Me Too

Skorpinaki
Contributor
Contributor

no one  answer to us ! ! no protection ! i do my best to speak on my community for scamming via paypal, am working in radio on fm ! ppl must now ! paypal only cheek my personal account on paypal, cant see her bank account!

Login to Me Too

lfhaa2019
Contributor
Contributor
Can anyone solve us this problem I even frozen my whole bank account
Login to Me Too

Good day, I am currently having the same issue where my account is being debited as well. I am really confused and it’s not the first time this has happened to me. Can someone please assist me with this ASAP! Thank you
Login to Me Too

Dirossi
New Community Member
I have the same problem. It's very frustrating that I can't report it because it is not on the list of transactions. I removed that account from paypal and I just got a message that a transaction didn't go through with that card... I didn't buy anything. Has anybody found a solution tot this problem? I would like to get the money back that I lost. Thanks
Login to Me Too

JSheridan1981
Contributor
Contributor
I just noticed the same thing. A payment from Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A for €20. I've no idea what iys from! It's not showing up on PayPal either, but it's showing in my bank account!
Login to Me Too

Tootie585
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to know what PayPal is doing to kick out fraudulent sellers who don't deliver the goods or send idiotic junk instead of what we ordered, hackers and scammers and "sellers" who charge PayPal accounts through the "guest buyer" channels.  What I have found out is that anything I buy using PayPal and my credit card must be documented meticulously.  Save ALL order confirmations, messages, tracking notices, etc.  Photograph items that arrived, but were not what you bought and paid for.  Save ALL communications with the seller, if you have tried to get satisfaction or a refund. If you don't get what you want (REASONABLE DEMANDS, of course), then upload ALL of the files you have collected on that transaction, including photos, etc. and send them off with your complaint to PayPal.  I have had to do this twice -- once for unauthorized charges on my credit card and once for a seller who charged for a particular product, but sent a very cheap and crappy item that was not at all what ordered.  Both times, they made it right.  You have to be orderly and concise, but rich in detail in your complaint, thorough in collecting the proof and very, very clear about what you expect to resolve the matter. You have to leave them no wiggle room.  Although I have been treated fairly by PayPal, it would help greatly -- them and us -- if they just blow off the crooks and allow them no more access to their service.  More due diligence required, and more accountability, along with more effective protections against hacking of our accounts or access to our credit cards and bank accounts.   

Login to Me Too

MRB8

I have the same. Seven times now "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A" has taken money out of mine account. I also checked my PalPal account and I have not made these payments. These expenses do not appear. It already have been debited in my account for months now but I also just noticed it now

Any help on how to start reclamation about these expenses would be very welcome. 

Thank you 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.