Fraudulent Seller

Temp20230428A
New Community Member

Please do not purchase from seller Gracie [removed]. She didn't complete my order and refuses to refund me. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Blondie62
New Community Member
Paypal seem more interested in protecting the companies then the individual. They don't investigate the seller and see that they have pulled the same scam on others. Shame on you paypal.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Temp20230428A and @Blondie62,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear about the issue with your purchase. If there's any issue with the purchase, our purchase protection policy covers the payment and helps you to get refund if certain requirements are met. If you sent the payment as goods and services, you can report the issue towards the transaction in the resolution center of your PayPal account. Here's how to open a dispute:

Go to the Resolution Center and click Report a Problem.
Select the payment and click Continue.
Select the option that best describes the issue you're facing and click Continue.

You have 20 days from the date you opened the dispute to resolve it with your seller. If your seller isn't responding or you can't come to a resolution, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. If you escalate your dispute, PayPal will review it and decide the outcome. You can check the status and updates of your dispute at any time in the Resolution Center.

I hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.