Fraudulent Payment to AJCLOUD HONGKONG CO, LIMITED

Teri12345
Contributor
Contributor

A payment was posted from my individual PayPal account to <removed>, LIMITED on July 6.  I got the automated email titled "You sent an automatic payment to <removed>.   The details, per the email:  "CSP-Basic Storage 7 days and subscribe with 1 yearly".  The email also said my next payment would be due on July 6, 2021.  

When I printed out the details of this transaction, the Category was listed as TRUCKING.  

I thought this was some sort of phishing scam (since I have never authorized anyone to receive an automatic payment from my PayPal account) so I did not use the link in the email but logged on to my PayPal account from my laptop.

Just wondering if anyone else has had such issues.

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

Tap777
New Community Member
I had the same issue. Until I realized it was from a Security Camera subscription. I was about to dispute it, but I'm a honest person.
Login to Me Too

AprilRenee2791
Contributor
Contributor

I bought Wansview Security Cameras also. But it was more than one charge and from more than one country. One was 39.99 and one was 9.99. They tried from Hong Kong and from a US acct. I now know what it was from and will not be using the cameras. Not paying a company that’s in Hong Kong to have access to my camera storage. Nope.

Ill use my trail cams. They take amazing pics! 

Login to Me Too

Abdullsaii
Contributor
Contributor
Guysss I have the same camera omg they are scammers. They offered me one month for free cloud storage, but I never agreed set up an automatic renewal subscription.
Login to Me Too

Kai_10
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same trouble at first, but then I found out it was the cost of cloud storage for my camera I bought from Amazon. I went back to my camera app and found that it did state that it was AJCLOUD.

Login to Me Too

Unicorn_Arist
Do you own a Wansview Cloud camera? I had the same issue and had used the free trial on my Wansview cloud but thought I had canceled it. This was the charge I was receiving by that company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.