Fraudulent Payment to AJCLOUD HONGKONG CO, LIMITED

Teri12345
Contributor
Contributor

A payment was posted from my individual PayPal account to <removed>, LIMITED on July 6.  I got the automated email titled "You sent an automatic payment to <removed>.   The details, per the email:  "CSP-Basic Storage 7 days and subscribe with 1 yearly".  The email also said my next payment would be due on July 6, 2021.  

When I printed out the details of this transaction, the Category was listed as TRUCKING.  

I thought this was some sort of phishing scam (since I have never authorized anyone to receive an automatic payment from my PayPal account) so I did not use the link in the email but logged on to my PayPal account from my laptop.

Just wondering if anyone else has had such issues.

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

MxPxLover98
New Community Member
Me too. 07/21/20
Login to Me Too

Dezzilu
Contributor
Contributor
This is a cloud storage service. Common for security cameras like wansview. Not fraudulent for me. I had to email them.
Login to Me Too

RolyM
Contributor
Contributor

Guys - AJCloud Hongkong Co is Wansview so if you have a camera of theirs in your property with cloud storage where you can scroll back an view past data then you are paying for that storage. I distinctly remember OK'ing this when I installed all of my cameras - but it still comes as a shock that a year has gone by so quickly - hope this is helpful

Login to Me Too

cando2wp
New Community Member

I agreed to 6.99 to AJCLOUD Labs Inc. taken out of my account and they have been doing so for 3 consecutive months.  An automatic payment was just set-up that I DID NOT authorize October 25th from HONGKONG CO. LIMITED.   I have asked for Paypal to refund and once they do I'm going to cancel the 6.99 AJCLOUD Labs and find me a USA camera based camera.  

Login to Me Too

Rnelson801
New Community Member
what. Is it I got a 69.99 charge today
Login to Me Too

maks68
Contributor
Contributor
It’s Wansview cameras cloud storage annual subscription. When I got same message a year ago on my 1st annual renewal I freaked out too. I contacted AJCloud and they reminded me of the Wansview subscription. Don’t worry it’s legit if you have Wansview cameras installed. You can cancel the subscription
Login to Me Too

Beerboy1053
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem myself, and I did purchase the Wansview camera about a month or so from Amazon. I did not like it and returned it in 2 days. I never signed up for anything that I know of. $69.99 from my Paypal account. Since I don't have the camera or the app, how do I contact the company??

Login to Me Too

Firenze1977
Contributor
Contributor
How do you contact Aj cloud? What’s the a-mail address?
Login to Me Too

Beerboy1053
Contributor
Contributor

I googled Wainsview and got a refund as I had returned the camera the next day.

Login to Me Too

RolyM
Contributor
Contributor

Had their kit for over 2 years - never a problem with it or Wansview themselves - when I have asked a question they have always responded

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.