Fraud

Assa305
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, unfortunately i was a victim of a Fraud. The trickster ask to me send the money by friend and parents (he talk to me for a week before ask this me). Obviously this was a fraud and I know that I haven’t the paypal protection, but i want to report this person. What is the best mode?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Assa305 

You can contact customer services and mention it but unless he is a merchant advertising items and requesting payment via friends and family then unlikely anything can be done.

A friends/family payment is sending a 'gift' of money to someone with nothing expected in return.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Assa305 

You can contact customer services and mention it but unless he is a merchant advertising items and requesting payment via friends and family then unlikely anything can be done.

A friends/family payment is sending a 'gift' of money to someone with nothing expected in return.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Assa305
Contributor
Contributor
I know… but it was only to stop this person because it takes money to many people
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.