Fraud or Not

Victimized64
New Community Member
Purchase dress a month ago asked to cancel order vendor never responded. Finally I received a tracking number that’s not traceable ( when track states no info) PayPal told me to go to my bank for refund but fail to tell me once I go to my bank it’s out of their hands so now bank closed claim and told me PayPal should refund. PayPal is ignoring the situation what should I do
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Victimized64 

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/buyer-protection?locale.x=en_US#dispute-us

You must choose whether to pursue a dispute with PayPal under our Purchase Protection program, or to pursue the dispute with your card issuer. You can’t do both at the same time or seek a double recovery. If you pursue a dispute/claim with us and you also pursue a dispute for the same transaction with your card issuer, we’ll close your dispute/claim with us. This won’t affect the dispute process with your card issuer. In addition, if you pursue a dispute with your card issuer, you cannot pursue a dispute/claim with us later.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.