Fraud-fake address / a valid tracking #

MV-Help
New Community Member
Fraud Merchant mailing to the wrong address to slide under PayPal - PayPal ignoring the fact it was mailed to the wrong address. Seller is communicating with PayPal providing a tracking ID and I have received nothing. My complaint to PayPal was Usps stated it was sent to a very different address ( no way is it similar to my address) I ordered a heat press with 8 attachments. USPS states my weight was less then 2 apples 15oz. And agreed with me it has to be fraud a heat press would be very heavy. I called PayPal the agent told me this item would be refunded. And I had 20 days to give my letter from USPS stating the address was wrong along with the weight. The next day PayPal sends a message they sided with the merchant because they provided a valid mailing address. How did they provided a valid tracking number- how if my mailing address was different. They are allowing the fraud to take place if they are not following through with requesting evidence from the merchant the address and weight are correct. And also back it up with USPS confirmation of address by merchant. This item was also paid for before shipped I thought PayPal doesn’t do that? I thought they wait until you confirm it’s been received ?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MV-Help
New Community Member
Error correction : PayPal did not say they provided a valid mailing address - they said the merchant provided a valid tracking number. - how is it valid if they didn’t check the address with my address. I did not receive my item. Fraud have found a way to beat the system with PayPal. When all I’m asking is for them to let me have a day to provided that USPS states wrong address by far amd wrong weight for item. This would stop the fraud if they would ask for this . Please accept for your consideration: * An item can’t come to my door with the wrong address. * If the weight is wrong (it’s confirmation it was fraud) * Merchant is not responding at all. Report this to the FBI they have an online or in person report that will open a case. Also the attorney general of your state. And a police report for fraud. Along with your bank. This is not okay for the buyer when we are trusting we are in good hands and it states if you don’t receive a package you can file a dispute. My dispute was decided with out my being able to provide evidence in one day . USPS didn’t even get to respond to me and PayPal closed the case . Please explain why ?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Intars

Hi @MV-Help,
Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear about the experience that you have had when contacting our customer support team to resolve an issue with your purchase. I will make sure to pass your comments to make sure that you get a quality assistance in your future contacts. If you'd like to appeal the outcome of your case, you can do so within 10 days of the case closing.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.