Fraud and PayPal

Lhoss
Contributor
Contributor
I to was scammed the seller provided a tracking number that said that the package was delivered but never received the item I called and talked to someone at PayPal when PayPal closed the case in the sellers favor. It really **bleep** me off all the scammer has to do is provide a tracking number that states it was delivered does to address???? I spoke with the Post Master and he started that the package didn't have my name nor address just the same zip code!!! I am furious with PayPal because I'm paying for something I never received!! And once the case is closed they turn a deaf ear to the customer!!!!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Lhoss
Contributor
Contributor
I have no idea on how to resolve this matter. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Lhoss,

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry to know about what has happened. If you're not happy with the decision of the dispute, you can certainly appeal the claim by selecting a closed case in the resolution center within 10 days from the dispute closed date. Here's the link to appeal. If you face any issues during the process, kindly reach out to our customer support via the available contact options on our website. 

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.