Fraud Buyer

Pawan_D
New Community Member

Hello Paypal, 

I've been using PayPal for more than a year now. I've a very clean status with my buyers. And I have not received any claim on my PayPal before as I’ve given a very good service to my buyers. And I am very loyal to my buyers.

But a buyer demanded a refund for false reasons on 9th April 2021 but as the transaction was done on 27th October 2020, the product has been delivered to him in the month of November 2020. And this buyer has already received the product and used it. Now after almost 6 months he has issues with the product that it's not as per agreed. The product has already been consumed or used by the buyer. He is just trying to make a false claim against me so that he can cheat me and get money back. If he is really loyal just tell him to send our product back. And if we get our product the same as it was sent, we will definitely refund his money as customer's satisfaction is our first priority. But he is a completely fraudulent person and this is a complete fraudulent case. He has never tried to communicate with us regarding products. As he has already used our product and after 6 months, he is trying to cheat us by fooling PayPal. And if he is really returning our product please provide proper tracking details. Also we can provide anything you need for further inspection.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.