Fast Outboard Fraud

smagg
New Community Member

IRHFAN <removed> +6 Transaction amount $1,807.00 USD Transaction ID 3HJ764254N031381D Invoice ID WC-9461  I ordered an outboard motor from Fast Outboard. When I got the order conformation it did not show it was electric start so I canceled the order. They sent email saying it was electric start. and showed it was shipped by Lion Express and asked that I cancel dispute. I contacted tracking on Lion Express and they showed it had shipped and they had it.   So I cancelled dispute. A week later Lion express said they did not have it. They never shipped it, when I tried to file a dispute for not getting it, Pay Pal says there is nothing they can do, since I cancelled the dispute even though the dispute was for wrong item and I wanted to file for fraud not shipping it and fake shipping papers. Pay Pal still allows Fast Outboard to continue to defraud people and will not even contact the people committing the fraud.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Kristian0501
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me. Call your bank and have them cancel the payment immediately. Money is not taken right away so your bank can freeze or stop the payment. Waiting for Paypal is a waste of time.
Login to Me Too

Fastfraud
Contributor
Contributor
Did you have any luck with PayPal? They’re giving me a run around and saying they can’t do anything until 30 days after the order has been placed. So infuriating.
Login to Me Too

Reinell190
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue. Fake shipping documents. Supposedly shipped via Garuda Air Cargo. I saw a tracking number and followed it to South Africa then the tracking number disappeared 5 days before the engine is supposed to arrive. Now there is no contact, no response, and a permanent email failure. I have contacted PayPal and opened a dispute no yesterday, March 19 2021.
Login to Me Too

Any luck with the dispute? I'm looking to buy an outboard from a website with cheap prices but I'm afraid of scams. I've read that PayPal considers and 'motor' a vehicle and will deny a dispute because the dont cover fraud in 'vehicles'. Some people even say that PayPal will assert that an electric toothbrush is a vehicle (because it has a motor) if you try to dispute the definition of a vehicle. Please lmk if you had any luck.
Login to Me Too

youliy53
Contributor
Contributor

Seems I have the same case as yours. Fast Outboard provided me with a tracking number and carrier garuda air cargo. The site was returning tracking records for about about 40 days since February 23rd, 2021 (Oslo-Kopenhagen-Frankfurt-Kyiv-Rome), then started showing "No results found" So far no answers from garuda.  If that continues, think to open a dispute. Did you have any luck with yours?

Login to Me Too

Fastfraud
Contributor
Contributor
Any luck with this? I just unfortunately place an order with them too .
Login to Me Too

Fastfraud
Contributor
Contributor
Did you have any luck with PayPal? They’re giving me a run around and saying they can’t do anything until 30 days after the order has been placed. So infuriating.
Login to Me Too

Trungkien7566
Contributor
Contributor
I have same problem!
Login to Me Too

Fastfraud
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal refunded my money eventually after I called them and make a claim. I just don’t understand why they allow this company to continue to do this..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.