False Claim

Helpme42
New Community Member
Hey everyone My account has been permanently limited on some false claims, from the beginning. I created a personal accounts, when I first received money to it from my Patreon account linked, it was refunded back to it. So I thought it was because my account was not a business type , so I saw the change account type to business and then it told me to verify my ID and Location. So I send my ID and for location, I’m living with my parents and I thought it wouldn’t be accurate to send the house bills because my name is not written on it so I send a location of my house using google map. 3 days or so later I receive a message my account is permanently limited and the money I had send again prior is still on it and I won’t be able to receive it in 180 days which is totally unfair. I tried to switch to personal account again before uploading ID and stuff but it would not let me so now I’m lost. The problem with the transfer the first time was because my Debit card was not verified for some weird reason because I’ve already transfer the 1 dollar to verify it to get a code that never came so yeah. Can someone email PayPal on my behalf because it doesn’t seem to be working
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.