Fake goods BFE corporation Cranbury NJ

TheStripeguy
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed buy these people I paid for a metal tool chest and got a plastic toy.

I have not heard back from Paypal yet but I am not hopeful. Never buy anything non clothing from a clothing web site.

PayPal is no protection and are difficult to contact.

Even the same day I realized it was a fake  PayPal would not stop the pending transaction even though I have now seen other PayPal users conned by the same people.

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

StraitUp
Contributor
Contributor
Agree, Class Action Lawsuit!!
Login to Me Too

baddbymyslf
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in. I thought I was refunded but PayPal disputed my claim by saying the package was delivered. I ordered a stand mixer and got a sponge. I’m furious. I’m ready to take BFE corporation down.
Login to Me Too

Lafish4
Contributor
Contributor
This company scams everything apparently. I ordered pallets for our feed mill through a website Kermanv.com. Seemed legit since everything on the site is for industrial or business use. We received an earbud case instead and are out $100.
Login to Me Too

melhern
New Community Member

I ordered lysol products and received a tiny plastic half soccerball with wheels in it toy.  I have disputed with my bank.  It is all a scam.  Watch what you order online! 

Login to Me Too

baddbymyslf
Contributor
Contributor
I was told by Discover to take pictures of what you received. Take screenshots of other complaints in this forum and send the item back and get a receipt for the return.
Login to Me Too

Jeffw1983
Bought a dodge avenger ecu for $75 and they sent me a suction cup worth 5 cents. This is fraud
Login to Me Too

Tiguan1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a cell phone and received the plastic whistle worth four cents. When I paid $80.99 for cell phone...... If PayPal doesn't resolve this and get my refund I will not be a PayPal customer anymore..
Login to Me Too

StraitUp
Contributor
Contributor
I was Never a PayPal customer before and Never will be again. PayPal should be ashamed of themselves. Look at all these complaints.
Login to Me Too

Tiguan1
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal should not let the payments go through to this company since it happens to so many people and they know this..... What's up Paypal
Login to Me Too

Naenae73
Contributor
Contributor
When Paypal issues a refund because of scams they’re losing money to and I think that’s why they tend to side more with the seller instead of the buyer...Just my opinion I could be wrong
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.