Fake goods BFE corporation Cranbury NJ

TheStripeguy
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed buy these people I paid for a metal tool chest and got a plastic toy.

I have not heard back from Paypal yet but I am not hopeful. Never buy anything non clothing from a clothing web site.

PayPal is no protection and are difficult to contact.

Even the same day I realized it was a fake  PayPal would not stop the pending transaction even though I have now seen other PayPal users conned by the same people.

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

Temp20201214p
Contributor
Contributor

HELP!! @Bellaitalia80 

I got scammed too!!! I was apparently to received 2 car seats at $79.99 EACH!! I reached out to paypal and obviously they don't care and denied my claim and now won't let me dispute it anymore because I already did once! I'm prepared to call and try to get somewhere that way but any and all advice I would be very much appreciative of!

Login to Me Too

JaneyLH
Contributor
Contributor

I had same thing happen. Filed dispute and seller said return it to [a bunch of Chinese characters] with tracking. I called Paypal a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]and the agent took care of it and refunded my money. You just need to speak with a person.

Login to Me Too

StraitUp
Contributor
Contributor
I had tried REPEATEDLY to talk to a person at PayPal, NOTHING, Absolutely Nothing!!
Login to Me Too

Igotawhistle
Contributor
Contributor
Uggh. I ordered TWO times from a bad web and have received a small whistle. After laughing until tears ran down my face, I’m set on receiving a refund. Thank you for your offer. Carrie
Login to Me Too

kirstenocampo
Can you help me please
Login to Me Too

Docski

Please help. Dave <removed> [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]

Login to Me Too

baddbymyslf
Contributor
Contributor
I was told by Discover to take pictures of the item I received. I received a sponge for cleaning dishes but I ordered a stand mixer. I was charged 90.85 Discover said to reach out to these people and keep record of all correspondence. Also return the cheap item and get a return receipt. This **bleep** have gotten away with too much. I think if enough people come forward it will send a lag to PayPal. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Bellaitalia80
Contributor
Contributor
I hope i can help. I won and got refund. See my post at bottom of this thread.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201201h

I just got scammed with the lysol products!  I will report paypal to better business bureau

Login to Me Too

Whitneyc1222
New Community Member

I also was scammed for some Lysol Products... I think that if this is happening to everyone, we should be able to start a class action Lawsuit especially if PayPal is continuing to allow this fake company to use their platform. Than they are not honoring their money back guarantee policy. I am out of $100 this is unacceptable.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.