Fake goods BFE corporation Cranbury NJ

TheStripeguy
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed buy these people I paid for a metal tool chest and got a plastic toy.

I have not heard back from Paypal yet but I am not hopeful. Never buy anything non clothing from a clothing web site.

PayPal is no protection and are difficult to contact.

Even the same day I realized it was a fake  PayPal would not stop the pending transaction even though I have now seen other PayPal users conned by the same people.

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

StraitUp
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to me, realized right away, started trying to contact PayPal, NEVER could get ANYONE. PayPal should be ashamed of doing business with these companies. I got a plastic "10".
Login to Me Too

baddbymyslf
Contributor
Contributor
What’s sad is that PayPal should be seeing these comments and put a stop to the robbery.
Login to Me Too

Kd4l

I agree

Login to Me Too

Kileke
Contributor
Contributor
I had same issue, I bought a headlight from a website called "LFUFRO" this a light Cost close to 200 USD, ON THERE website 98 . No shipping. So I'm like yes deal. But after 10 hours with no confirmation and strange charge with Chinese letters I called PayPal to cancel, I needed headlight quick. Rep assured me I would not be liable for charge and it would be reversed. I just wanted to cancel order cause it seemed like a scame and at the very best they were lazy sellers, and I am missing a headlight. So after call I forked out 200 and got light in like 24hours and got installed. So I had been emailing seller telling the. To cancel I thought they were a scam. After 4 days get a response to be patient my order had shipped and would take 15 to 20 days. Then I was like 2ht dont you understand that I cancelled order. I a m just gonna return to you. Pay pal sent me tracking numbers and it was luke case about closed for them. Then after about 5 days I get a small yellow letter package. Has my name so I open its a small green dish sponge . I ask family who ordered this? Then I look at tracking number, and it matches what PayPal sent. So I call PayPal and tell them I have definetly been scammed now I spent 100 for a 50 cent sponge. They said to change case to not as described. Sooo frustrating.... post office tells me I can't return to sender because I opened I have to pay for shipping again I'm like no problem, but then the problem 2happens. This item was sent from bfe in chino but pay pal wassbe to get tracking numbers to some Chinese address. And gave me a deadline. The uspostal said to file complaint with postal inspector for mail fraud, and to ftc about scamming website. I tell seller but I think there sitting in China somewhere. It seems they no all the loop holes and PayPal on there side. I saw this coming like and told PayPal to stop it less than 12 hours after it started. PayPal is not my pal, they are so had even to right an email too. Well please no one buy nothing thru LFUFRO. OR ANY OTHER COMPANY CONNECTED WITH BFE i looked up address in chino ca, its a vacant bed being sold. Completescammm
Login to Me Too

I ordered a bike cost me a hundred dollars I'm **bleep** I want my money back there's got to be someone that has sense to take care of this company
Login to Me Too

Aquaeyes
Contributor
Contributor
I knew it was too good to be true, supposed American Co had King Crab Legs, 6 lbs for $30. PayPal receipt said 2 quantity was billed. Chinese address email from customer service, & today received a bubble wrapped life saver! I didn't lick it obviously, & sanitized hands from pkg, but couldn't figure out why some co sent me a loose lifesaver, in bubble wrap!
Login to Me Too

Gunner1980
New Community Member
Same with me. I ordered a 10' diameter blow up pool be Intex Co. $30.00 for the pool, plus $19.99 shipping. I got a plastic whistle . Probably about 5 cents. Used PayPal, they say I have to send it back to an address in China, in order to get my money refunded, even though it came from BFE in NJ. So where do I send this whistle?
Login to Me Too

Kendas
Contributor
Contributor
I order an inflatable hot tub, got 2 yellow lego blocks for 75.
Login to Me Too

StraitUp
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered same. Immediately thought it was a scam, started emailing PayPal, then the "company" when PayPal sent a tracking number from USPS. Could not get a hold of ANYONE by phone, nor would they respond to me in any other way. Discover is helping me. PayPal should be ashamed being associated with these businesses, Ashamed!! I had Never used PayPal before, nor will I again I suppose.
Login to Me Too

baddbymyslf
Contributor
Contributor
Check for a different number for PayPal. I believe the way these Chinese **bleep** have things set up, the phone number to PayPal is an old number for them. BFE corporation may be the ones who are getting all these reviews. Don’t give up.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.