Facebook scam Banghe Network Technology Ltd

Zilla68
New Community Member
I ordered what was advertised as a fresh, eucalyptus door wreath and received a piece of plastic junk. I paid $42.98 for something that could be found at a dollar store! I received the order with no paperwork, receipt or packing slip and no valid return address.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Mootie
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here, now they want me send it back to the thief, which cost more than it's worth. What is wrong with PAYPAL, they should know by now about BAIT AND SWITCH.

Login to Me Too

shosh3700
New Community Member

I am getting the same thing from Paypal.  I ordered two wreaths - which were pictures of wreaths found on Etsy.  What arrived was cheap $$ flowers in a white plastic pot.  Paypal sent me a return address but it is written in Chinese/foreign language.... 

Have you tried approaching your credit card company?  I think this may be my next step.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sean

Hello @Zilla68, welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to hear you did not receive what you ordered, I know how frustrating this must be. You can open a dispute with PayPal as the item you receive is Significantly Not As Described. To do this, please follow the steps in the following link How do I open a dispute with a seller? (paypal.com).

Also, make sure to sign up for the Return Shipping on Us Programme which helps with the cost of return shipping to a merchant by clicking the following link Return Shipping Refund | Sign Up | PayPal US.

I hope this helps,

- Sean

Login to Me Too

shburton
Contributor
Contributor

They scammed me too!  I bought what I thought was going to be a beautiful wreath, the Rustic Hydrangea wreath and what I got was a complete PIECE OF CRAP!!!  It was so pitiful I wouldn't have accepted it if it had been FREE!!  Instead of 17", it was maybe 5", just looked horrible.  What few flowers were there were pitiful.  I knew INSTANTANTLY  I had been scammed!  Just hope I get some kind of refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.