Facebook sales

ReiDan
New Community Member

Are these deals on Facebook legitimate. They quote if you do not receive items within 5 days Paypal will refund you money as they are verified PayPal retailers (Limited time spike) We work with Paypal Bank to protect the rights of our customers. If you do not receive the item within 5 days, you can contact PayPal directly for a refund. If you need more than one, please place an order one by one, otherwise it will be expensive Free home delivery We are an online retailer. We ship from our warehouse in Manchester Acceptable Return Policy: 30 Days Free Request Returns! Refunds will arrive within 24 days Hour! Enter Priority Shipping and Discount Code: 00WD6 (Total £80 after discount) Enter Priority Shipping and Discount Code: 00WD6 (Total £80 after discount) ---Please click the link below to order -------------------------------------------------- [removed]-------------- After placing the order, please send me your email address and a screenshot of the order, so that I can verify and schedule deliveries and comply with orders. wish you a happy life!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ReiDan 

Dubious. I get a bad vibe. No one says “PayPal bank” either. And I don’t  see the point of sending your email address and screenshot of order. Don’t they trust their own site to capture this info?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ReiDan 

Dubious. I get a bad vibe. No one says “PayPal bank” either. And I don’t  see the point of sending your email address and screenshot of order. Don’t they trust their own site to capture this info?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.