Facebook Marketplace- seller scam
Then nothing you can do about it if you used the friends/family option.
However if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then you could contact them and see if they will chargeback for you but again they may decline as it wasn't a payment for goods/services.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- What to do when auto-denied by seller providing a tracking number? in Security and Fraud
- Scammers? in Transactions
- I am trying to buy something on Facebook marketplace... in Security and Fraud
- Buyer asked me to send security code that was sent to my phone in Security and Fraud
- Faulty item buyer refuses to cover repair cost or refund. in Security and Fraud