FYeufin china

dollybarton1
I’m so angry and upset that I am still trying to get my 126$ back for buying some whirlygigs online thru Facebook. Been emailing this fake company and keep getting the same response… then they sent me a fake tracking number for someone else’s parcel not even my address…now going through PayPal trying to get a refund via a dispute but so far having no luck as they keep asking me to ctc the seller in China - who don’t exist!? Surely paying via PayPal we have some sort of buyers protection due to fraud…pls help to sort out this con and help with a refund!! This is unacceptable and very stressful!!! 153 others have complained on here about this fake company surely you can see for yourselves it’s FAKE and a CON! Pls help to get me my refund!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dollybarton1 

Open a dispute for non receipt of item and put in the notes the fact the tracking is fake.

Escalate to a claim.

If you lose because of fake tracking (as paypal disputes for non receipt are mostly automated) then post back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.