FRAUD DISPUTE

kiaemily2001
Contributor
Contributor
I sold an item on facebook marketplace to someone the paypal name they used was different to their messenger which they have now deleted. I provided them with proof of postage which says delivered and they have opened a dispute, the item I sold was £100 so it will be a lot of money to loose. What can I do? I have provided paypal with proof of postage but I still haven’t heard anything.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @kiaemily2001,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I understand that you're worried about the dispute on the account. Once you have provided the details, our concerned team will investigate and will get back to you with the results or if they require more information via email. In this case, I would recommend you to wait for a couple of days. The overall time required to resolve a claim varies depending on how quickly both parties respond to inquiries. PayPal works hard to resolve claims within 30 days. If you still need any information in detail, please reach out to our customer service by clicking contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the available options.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.