Error "app.consumerMessages.alert.pc.open.null" when trying to reply to bussines on refound page
Im trying to respond to a company that lost my package and it show as delivered. at the moment of trying to attach a screenshot of the email they send me for the recipt the website goes loading and then shows app.consumerMessages.alert.pc.open.null. i need to send this evidence to get my refound in order.
Disputes & Chargebacks
Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with a recent transaction. If your shipping is showing your package is stuck somewhere, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to see what options are available. They can be reached by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page, through Twitter DM, or Facebook PM.
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Money not refounded that i paid to email that dosnt exist even tho it says refounded. in Transactions
- Paypal take fees on a big amount of money? read description, Receiving Money Transation Fees in Transactions
- My Refound money Gogle in Transactions
- Made a payment without PayPal protection in Security and Fraud
- Update Picture Checkout Page in Managing Account