Error message every time when opening dispute, cannot reach support

haramamburu
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot "Report a problem" in Resolution Center.

I tried open dispute about my completed and fully paid order due damages of goods. Every time I complete "Report a problem" form error message appear "We're sorry, looks like something went wrong on our end. Please try again".

I actually tried several times over the course of few weeks: clear cache, different browsers, mobile APP - every time the same message.

Also I cannot reach Support Agent in Message Center and in my country have no PayPal office, so I can call to US Custome Service only, but it will be extremly expensive.

Please help, any other options to resolve my issue?Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 01-03-10 Resolution Center.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @haramamburu,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused while reporting a problem in the Resolution Center and being unable to connect with our concerned team. What you've described is certainly not the kind of experience PayPal wants for customers! We would be happy to check things out and provide help as best as possible. From the reading, it seems like you have tried on both websites and via the PayPal app. Our concerned team would answer questions in the order we receive them as we get many customers contacting us simultaneously. In this situation, please reach out to our customer support through the available contact options on our website, you can select "call us" if there is an option. Otherwise, support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages. 

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

OdaPunkt
New Community Member
I am having the same problem. The resolution center is not working, on phone, chromebook or computer, in any of the browsers. This means I cannot request a refund for an order I never received. As a substitute for a bank handling large purchases, this is highly concerning. I wonder if a real person from PayPal had the audacity to reply to your problem by sending you to the absolutely pointless robot in their non existing customer service.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.