Elluta design Followtrendy website

Nem1
Contributor
Contributor

Do not buy from this website Follow trendy,not at all like the pictures and then I returned the good to the address they have provided but never refunded.scam totally scam stay away. I don't know why paypal is supporting this sitr.

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

stam1
Contributor
Contributor
I am so disappointed in PayPal not believing that I did not receive the item I bought from Maggichic.com aka Elluta Design through Facebook. Please beware!!
Login to Me Too

CBN1
STAY AWAY Want my money back and to rerun these items, and they are refusing. It’s a scam! Should no be allowed to advertise on social media sites- PayPal should protect consumers! Cheap clothing, looks nothing like the ads, terrible quality in materials and craftsmanship. I ordered an item that never shipped, for which they eventually refunded me in full, but only at my insistence and not out of any sense of customer service. I think if I’d never contacted them, they would have never notified me that the item was no longer available or taken the basic company initiative to automatically refund the purchase due to the order being unfulfilled. I believe they would have kept quiet and hoped I didn’t notice. I attempted to return the items that I actually did receive, but was met with such resistance and impossible costumer service. They hide behind a single email address as the only point of contact and then refuse to instruct or prepare returns, forcing you to keep the products so they can keep your money. It’s basic theft. They got away with my money and I learned my lesson. Don’t waste your time or funds.
Login to Me Too

LOLOH

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! They are scammers selling "authentic" items. They are selling fake items. They try to get you to keep the items and return $5 or $15. I reported them to PayPal and they agreed to refund if I PAID for the shipping costs back to them from USA to Japan. This still costs me for fake items. This company is a fraud. Do not spend one penny with them. They are in Japan and are selling fake junk that smells bad and then will not refund full price. Shame on them. Shame on them for lying and shame on them for taking my hard earned money know they are advertising falsely to take my money for items that are not authentic but are junk. Just stay away from this company. DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR MONEY!!!!! BAD, BAD COMPANY to do business with. PayPal please warn buyers of this scamming company. Please protect your buyers! Very disappointing experience.

Login to Me Too

Olekra
Contributor
Contributor

SHAME ON PayPal that is covering their business despite a numerous complains. This should be stopped one way or another. 

Login to Me Too

Natascha7
I’ve bought from Pearlclo on Insta, what is part of Elluta design. The items on the pictures look totally different than the ones they sent you after four weeks.
Login to Me Too

Yoluna
Never received my order but they sure took my money.
Login to Me Too

Olekra
Contributor
Contributor

I sent back the goods and got back my parcel 4 months later saying that the return address doesn't exist !!!!!!! PLease chase them out they are scammers full stop.

Login to Me Too

I bought a blanket and bamboo storage bag for it. With postage US$86.99 never got the goods never saw a refund. Make a bad name for legitimate. I also bought a handmade doll from a sight cant find any trace of them now.
Login to Me Too

dtseronis
Contributor
Contributor
Everyone! This company by far is a scam or poor products. I got my money back but ONLY because I filed a ‘dispute’ from my bank account. You can do this too. Whatever payment method you used, don’t go through PP. Go to the direct source. There is paper work but it’s worth it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.