Elluta design Followtrendy website

Nem1
Contributor
Contributor

Do not buy from this website Follow trendy,not at all like the pictures and then I returned the good to the address they have provided but never refunded.scam totally scam stay away. I don't know why paypal is supporting this sitr.

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

Nem1
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal should just stop being with this kind of seller! I did ask them why they haven't and they said not enough people complained!
Login to Me Too

dtseronis
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me too. Loved what I saw, ordered, paid over 130.00, used paypal and this has been a while ago. So, I just came back to paypal to double check transaction and yes, we are victims. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. Has anyone gotten any feedback from these fraudulent companies. I hate to say it but makes me mad, sad and frustrated all at the same time. BTW, this is my first time doing this on PayPal so if anyone can provide some feedback, I would love to have some. 

Thanx

Login to Me Too

Corinna65
Contributor
Contributor
I have never got any answer and also didn‘t get my money back. The customer protection at PayPal is unfortunately no help in this case either, at least I did not get any help. I think that such companies should be eliminated, but unfortunately you have no way of doing it, they just sit in China.
Login to Me Too

dtseronis
Contributor
Contributor
UPDATE - not that it means much but here is the response from Elluta Hi DonnaTseronis, GUAD5QL3953 Some item(s) in your POPZORA order GUAD5QL3953 was shipped. You can track your parcel(s) on the official website pr.kwt56.com:8240/TrackInfoJHD/track/qry_track_info with tracking number KWTZX0047000085YQ. It will be handed over to www.usps.com/ with reference number 92612902348247002004858639 when it arrives in the destination country. Item List: 1. Bell Sleeve Casual Tops 2. Hooded Long Sleeve Knitted Cardigan Sweater Outerwear 3. Casual Plain Pockets Women Pants 4. Crew Neck Shift Long Sleeve Sweater Casual Knitwearb for women You will receive the item(s) in 7-12 business days. NOTE: There might be a delay caused by the carrier, force majeure and etc. But rest assured that you will receive your item(s). We regret to inform you that the delivery of your below item(s) has been delayed. The item(s) is scheduled to be dispatched from our warehouse in 10-15 business days. Item List: 1 Large Capacity Women Vintage Shoulder Tote Casual Tassel Leather bags 2 Casual Long Sleeve Crew Neck Tops 3 Letter Casual Long Sleeve Cotton-Blend Shirts & Tops Could you please wait and keep the remaining item(s) on hold until stock arrives? Once your item(s) is dispatched from our warehouse, you’ll receive a tracking email from us. If you run into any issue, please do not hesitate to contact us. Best regards, CS Team POPZORA
Login to Me Too

Karen3211
Contributor
Contributor

I had a bad experience, and with PayPal, too. I filed a dispute, Elluta contacted me saying it would be in the mail soon and to allow a few weeks. So I did. When I went back to PayPal to follow up because it still was not there, the dispute deadline had passed and I could not proceed.  So i am still out my money. What a rip off— Elluta AND PayPal.  

Login to Me Too

dtseronis
Contributor
Contributor

That same thing happened to me so I went to the root cause and I disputed the charge on my  bank account and I got my refund from them because I reported Elluta as fraudulent. I printed everything from the time of the transaction to the response from Elluta. Maybe your bank could do the same thing.

Best of luck,

D

Login to Me Too

astro66

It's just one bad company. Yet the virus may have affected their business in China

Login to Me Too

Karen3211
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered last August. The bad company has nothing to do with COVID.
Login to Me Too

gerivlane
Its a total scam, they claim to be original foot wear & its not- they scam you by showing pictures of original. What you recieve are cheap duplicates
Login to Me Too

Liz562020
New Community Member
I’m very concerned, I just ordered from Biutiflow and the receipt in PayPal says it’s Elluta Design. I emailed them straight away to cancel. How do I stop the payment going to them from PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.