Eli Zeta

mizmar18
Contributor
Contributor

Please can anyone tell me if they have received any goods from Elizeta as I ordered russian decorating nozzles on 11th February, payment was taken , and although an email sent direct to them, I have not received neither goods nor any contact whatsoever.

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

Abunchofbananas
Contributor
Contributor
I have NOT received my product. MP3 cassette item. I’ve emailed them my receipt several times. One response asking for more detail. I sent them my order number, item number picture of receipt. No response.
Login to Me Too

Roggeart
Contributor
Contributor
Only received the item after raising a dispute for non-receipt with PayPal. The postmark showed the item was only sent after raising this dispute. PayPal had not yet got back to me about a decision but notified me that they had contacted Eli zeta and that the item had shipped. Before then, Eli zeta had not replied to my emails, and I'd received no shipping info. So it seems that before this business sends you anything, you have to raise a dispute with PayPal about them just taking your money and not sending you anything. And, of course, the item looked nothing like how it was advertised, arrived in a bashed up box, as if an already returned product, and crappily made, scratched as if already used, and not worth even a third of the price. Avoid this business like the plague. PayPal shouldn't be permitting transactions with it, given all these similar complaints. Will hold off updating account details on PayPal because of this and will look for online payment alternatives, not PayPal
Login to Me Too

JessFerr84
I ordered a baby bag from them before seeing the reviews here on PayPal. I ordered the product on the 9th of September and have yet to receive any confirmation email or any communication about my order... Do I dispute it now? I have sent them 2 emails with no replies.
Login to Me Too

Lucy2019

I would definitely request a refund from PayPal as soon as possible.  I ordered a product in April and was patiently waiting for its delivery as well as realizing that the Covid-19 situation was causing a delay in processing and shipping orders.  I received one response to my inquiry as to the location of the package in August and it was basically "check the tracking system."  I am now convinced more than ever that this company does not exist and this is a fraud.  Unfortunately I waited 185 days before I requested PayPal investigate and their policy is that a dispute must be received on or before 180 days.  PayPal should not do business with this company and I'll be writing to their customer service.  Please do yourself a favor and dispute this purchase now before it's too late.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.