Eli Zeta

mizmar18
Contributor
Contributor

Please can anyone tell me if they have received any goods from Elizeta as I ordered russian decorating nozzles on 11th February, payment was taken , and although an email sent direct to them, I have not received neither goods nor any contact whatsoever.

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

EveBerman
New Community Member

I have ordered early May and am still waiting (6 weeks later).  

But I have received responses to my emails - they sent me a tracking number, which shows on the system as having left China on 20 May (2 weeks after the purchase).  Being an online retailer myself,  and having imported many items before,  I have realized that these people are dispatching from a warehouse in China via sea freight.  Usually ships take 2 to 3 months to cross an ocean.  With some luck, I might get my dress next season 😞 

I have come to the conclusion that Eli Zeta are a cheap rag trader with great marketing and poor quality products.  Not holding thumbs....

Login to Me Too

Ntlisa
New Community Member
Me too..no response to emails..they are just ripping folks off..i hope paypal stand behind their payment protection policy!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Beattie123
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly they don’t. I lodged a dispute with Paypal about items not received. Sneaky Eli Zeta provided two out of 6 items and gave the shipping number to PayPal. PayPal shut down my dispute immediately on receipt of tracking number and didn’t even check with me.
Login to Me Too

What’s wrong with PayPal, they didn’t help, no information about this Eli zeta, no answer and they closed my case.
Login to Me Too

Beattie123
Contributor
Contributor
As an update, I contacted PayPal after they closed my Case. They listened and they then reopened the case , they asked me for more evidence which I provided and they refunded the money, recognising the scam played out by Eli Zeta. Thank goodness they looked into it again.
Login to Me Too

AMV1
New Community Member

Do NOT buy from this seller. I sent an item back, someone received and signed for it, but I never received a refund.

Login to Me Too

MichelleinAusti
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered something from Loosley.com which seems to be the same company.  After several months I received one of the items I ordered and it was totally the wrong size.  I ordered a 10 and it was a 6, in shoes.  The other item never came in.  I had to be very diligent with them and finally after three months I got a credit from Eli <removed>.  The email address with the credit was "<removed>"

you can also try "<removed>" or "<removed>"

I had to return the one item with tracking and send to them (at my cost). And follow up every couple weeks.  

Sorry for the weird email addresses the system apparently doesn't want to have email addresses in the text.

Login to Me Too

Stash1972

I have also had no response to order / Payment made last month. I have sent email and no response.

Login to Me Too

ibmfella
Contributor
Contributor

Before you deal with these people, filter the feedback by one star, they are a rip off. I'm sure people would have rated them Zero if they could. Shipping times are ridiculous and they won't give you any rational response to questions, because they can't. Liars, scammers, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

They play the Paypal disputes game very well. They intervene with a message when you attempt to lodge a dispute. Do your homework people, I wish I had, they are rip off fraudsters.

Login to Me Too

mkjones
New Community Member

I ordered a coat through Nord Store, which turns out to be Eli Zeta. 2 months later I am still waiting.  The courier company is not real.  My update started as "in transit", became "problem, working to resolve" within a week and has had no update since.  I cannot trace the courier company.  I sent several emails asking for an explanation and an update of the "problem", but have never received a response.  I now know that the company does not exist.  I sent one request for information to "The Nord Store", to which I received a reply saying it was all ok and would be arriving soon.  Now, they have not responded to a further 3 emails.  The Nord Store FB site has ripped off Nordstrom.  TrustPilot has nothing but complaints, all the same.  I also found a site in South America, in Portuguese, where they were doing exactly the same thing, but under another name again, in 2018. They also advertise on Google Ads as Leila and they are also Carine.  I will be making an appeal to PayPal, not only to get a refund, but to ask them to stop allowing this Company to use their good name in such shabby trading practices.  I don't expect to get the product and I will never, ever buy anything again from an internet site without being assured of the provenance of the seller.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.