Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Suemorley53
Contributor
Contributor
I too ordered the Waldorf doll, and liberty dress and clothes, no confirmation, have emailed them 3 times, no reply. Ordered 1 October. I have been in touch with PayPal, they are going to try contact the company. I'm disappointed as it was going to be a Xmas gift.
Login to Me Too

Needhelp25
Contributor
Contributor

I was also scammed by this company. After a lot of perseverance they agreed to a refund, only issue is I have to return the “Maltese Poodle” to China, not the address in NSW it was sent from. Firstly, I can’t write Chinese, secondly I was given an impossible  time to have it returned by. I won, but I still lost!!! 
I have been trying desperately to get PayPal to answer my messages re the return  for 6 days, with no result. I honestly believe PayPal must own the company. I find them very dodgy now they aren’t part of EBay. Cheers 

Login to Me Too

teller11
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal's phone number i[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]

You can talk to a live person however, they will tell you to take it up with your bank that you have attached to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

DalBorgo
Contributor
Contributor

Where did u find their phone number? Give us some hints? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

DalBorgo
Contributor
Contributor

Can you please give me the address of Duo Tongguang in China?

Login to Me Too

Ruger123
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased the animated tapping witch for 19.99 and received a bobble head witch worth $1.00 which the sticker indicated right on the figurine. I tried to get this resolved thru PayPal and it was denied. I will never use PayPal again. I even sent them a picture of what I received. This is a total scam! You got me once, never again!!!
Login to Me Too

Kjar1

I was scammed by this company too! Ordered two Waldorf dolls for Christmas presents.  So frustrating.  What can be done to refund my $53.55 ?  

Login to Me Too

gogomal26
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same doll as you and received only one not very pretty doll, and no clothes. I ordered on 10/11/20 and received on 12/3/20. Have no idea how to contact them.. no email. I will be asking for a refund from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Needhelp25
Contributor
Contributor
Keep asking for a FULL refund & don't let them put you off. I was scammed by the company twice & received full refund both times. Good luck. PayPal should refuse to deal with them.
Login to Me Too

DalBorgo
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, another one cheated by this rogue company which PayPal should ban from Trading with them. You know what, guys, lets stop buying anything from the Internet made in China by unknown companies and support our local business. The Chinese govt. should be made aware of all these scammers giving a very mad name to their country. Write to your local Chinese Embassy or Consulate to report the cheating.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.