Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

PatL49
Contributor
Contributor
I too have ordered 3 puppies that were portrayed as real life puppies. They came stuffed in an 10x12 plastic bag with No paperwork. They are Complete junk! Not even as nice as stuffed animals from a dollar store and they don't move at all as they were marketed! I wouldn't have bought these for $5 much less the $60 I paid. Also on order I was able to fine their return policy which states you Must contact Customer service within 30 days if you want to ask for a return n they must have all original packaging returned. I cannot find how to contact their Customer service? This company is definitely a scam!
Login to Me Too

Rick1810
Contributor
Contributor

Finale got my money back, Just so you know it can take a while paypal is not too fast.

Also any idea what I need to do now with this cheap sticker? Just throw it away?

Login to Me Too

Better cancel ASAP!!! They ripped me off
Login to Me Too

caliblu66
Contributor
Contributor

I too was scammed but I took it a step further and reported it to econsumer.gov. I filled out a full report and also let them know that there were many consumer complaints about them. There are many other internet fraud agencies I will be contacting as well. I also let them know that PayPal is not returning money to their consumers or properly investigating these cases. 

Login to Me Too

Vickey4
Contributor
Contributor
I order the baby dolls they showed photo and other item you would receive I got dolls all the same disgusting I got one of my order back 100.00 they other 100 dollars PayPal favored them I even took photo of what those people sent me and what I was suppose to get them wanted us to return they put there address in Chinese pay pal should know and should make them put it in English but they on scammer big time ripping people off so much it’s a shame you can’t trust in line purchases watch for the scammer
Login to Me Too

Cnr100
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have an address for these thieves. I need to return an item and they have sent their address in Chinese. Thanks

Login to Me Too

MarieChoucalas
Contributor
Contributor

I was sent this address:

<removed>

SanLuen Community Province Guangdong China

PayPal has quite a few complaints about this vendor, when does PayPal protect the consumer —. They have enough proof these people are scams

Login to Me Too

Cnr100
Contributor
Contributor

They have scammed me and I have now learnt that there are another 691 disputes with this company. Get your money back soonest. 

Login to Me Too

Clogrr
Contributor
Contributor

No one should ever order from this company. You will not get anything that even resembles what you thought you were ordering and there is no way to contact them. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.