Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

TooDisappointed
Contributor
Contributor
Maybe the rep You dealt with was awesome , but that would be the exception. From what I see, most of the cases are being closed on the sellers favor. Without even giving the buyer a chance to object. It happened to me and many others. And still PayPal keeps doing business with these companies when they should know they are a complete SCAM! It’s simply unbelievable!
Login to Me Too

courtneyg1
Contributor
Contributor

File a dispute- Tell them you want a FULL refund. They will start off small and work their way up hoping you will get frustrated and give up.  Once paypal intervenes again tell them you want a full refund they are scam point to countless claims against them. Eventually they will offer to send you full refund once you return item- the return address is chinese. At this point- CALL PAYPAL and speak with someone- explain to them to ship product back to China costs more than item itself in my case it was more.  The rep I dealt with was awesome and immediately refunded my money. Be diligent- dont give in and call PP cust support

Login to Me Too

nicollecrampton
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a dispute with PayPal and the denied me . so much for the buyer protection. I'm now filing a lawsuit against PayPal
Login to Me Too

Theresa-919
Contributor
Contributor
Good for you PayPal needs to take care of all these scam companies
Login to Me Too

suebarter
Contributor
Contributor
How do you file a lawsuit against PayPal
Login to Me Too

TooDisappointed
Contributor
Contributor
Also, I encourage you to report the scam to econsumer.gov and Federal Trade commission. Links below. I already did. That is the ONLY way to stop them and their facilitator PayPal Authorities are not going to investigate unless they get a certain amount of complaints. and please spread the word to other victims. Thanks https://www.econsumer.gov/en/FileAComplaint#crnt https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/
Login to Me Too

Shirl121
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I returned and of course the company said I didn't so no refund. Not happy with PayPal responses either.
Login to Me Too

Rhianne16
Contributor
Contributor
These scams are still operating and Chinese tradings standards should close them down I am also waiting for a refund.
Login to Me Too

WALAWGS
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! Hopefully PayPal can help me! They seem very good and concerned.
Login to Me Too

Krazykate58
Contributor
Contributor

You should have a tracking number or photo of the package, BUT my post office told me the mailing address wasn't valid and that it would cost over $50 to send it back!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.