Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

katblu
Contributor
Contributor
I to have been scammed by this company. I bought one of them mechanical dogs for thirty bucks and they sent me a stuffed kind of look alike stuffed animal. I think it's wrong of them to do that that's what I get for not reading the reviews before buying.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201126
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal needs to block all payments to this company, I have been ripped off before by these people, and my trust with PayPal has gone, I never got a refund. PayPal just told me to report it too the police, like they would do anything, seriously considering removing PayPal as it’s not the first time this has happened.
Login to Me Too

cassie38
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I ordered 2 drums from these people and they sent me 2 tambourines without metal clickers, and said they thought I could make use of them, as they were cheap!!!  They ignored my request for a refund.  I reported them to Paypal, and now they are offering a full refund when I've returned their unwanted, unordered items!  I don't want to waste money on postage as I know they are scammers.  Why haven't Paypal put a block on this company when so many other people have had problems with them?  It doesn't make sense...  I think Paypal should refund me and stop dealing with these crooks

Login to Me Too

tacoconnor
Contributor
Contributor

With all the comments and concerns about this company, I have a hard time dealing with the fact that Pay Pal is still enabling them to defraud their clients. I am in a dispute and everytime I look at the progress....the resolution date keeps getting pushed further and further back. Are they stalling so it will run out recourse time?  

Login to Me Too

folren
Contributor
Contributor

I dearly agree that the seller: Duo Tonggunang Electronic Commerce Co.,Ltd is a scam and crooked seller, which should be banned by PayPal and Facebook!

They also should this seller on a world wide Scam abanned list! But unfortunately they (Facebook and PayPal) for what reason they do not do this Why?

Login to Me Too

Tbrown1
Contributor
Contributor
Payoff?
Login to Me Too

TooDisappointed
Contributor
Contributor
I encourage you to report the scam to econsumer.gov and Federal Trade commission. Links below. That is the ONLY way to stop them. Authorities are not going to investigate unless they get a certain amount of complaints. and please spread the word to other victims https://www.econsumer.gov/en/FileAComplaint#crnt https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/
Login to Me Too

Jan7185
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a Santa with wine colored robe and treesupposed to be 3-4 ft. What I received today is a joke and I paid $59.95 for it. It’s 12 inch Santa with the ugliest face and in a charcoal color I want my mone back and this place should be shut down!
Login to Me Too

argous
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, but with dash cams...

Login to Me Too

Sheinke
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve ordered from these at the beginning of November and not received anything. The payment has gone through but not even had an email and I don’t know how to go about getting my money back
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.