Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

mjlow
Contributor
Contributor
Took over a month to arrive
Login to Me Too

slzrd
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order last year which I realized just now as I am ordering online that I never received and sure enough it was billed to my card.  I can't find an email address to follow up!  It was supposed to be a Christmas present.

Login to Me Too

NothappyChina

I ordered these $2 look alike dogs but including postage and taxes it went from $32 too $52 each then I couldn’t track the mongrels down for my money! Asian scum I’m sorry it is what it’s scumI ordered these $2 look alike dogs but including postage and taxes it went from $32 too $52 each then I couldn’t track the mongrels down for my money! Asian scum I’m sorry it is what it’s scum

Login to Me Too

Tbrown1
Contributor
Contributor
Cancel it! You will lose your money for a piece of junk
Login to Me Too

Rojas5-8blessed
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order for a realistic purple on September 5, 2020 and it’s been over a month and no delivery yet and no information about the shipping status. Scammers!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Enevels6
Contributor
Contributor
Haven't received my realistic monkey & am being told it's a scam&i will only get a stuffed animal, i want my realistic monkey that i paid for
Login to Me Too

Enevels6
Contributor
Contributor
I want my realistic monkey that i paid for, no tracking number & haven't received it
Login to Me Too

bluedragon77
Contributor
Contributor

I had ordered 3 facemasks from them with horror characters on it, although it wasn't actually them i ordered from. it was a company called lookingfaraway, and even then they had a different name on facebook then that.. They had hundreds of comments, some even posting pictures of them holding the masks, looked legit.  They said they have warehouses in canada, and it will take 7 days.. Well i got tracking, and it is shipping from the netherlands, and will take 10-30 WORKING days. I have opened a paypal dispute. I asked them 4 times for a refund and all they offered me was 2 dollars on a 50 dollar order.. Now after reading all these comments i am sure its a scam.. Damn, i shared the ad on my facebook and now it looks like the whole account has been deleted..

Login to Me Too

Viv28ny100

How do you contact this company?  I don't know what is their location 

Login to Me Too

SAOIRSEANOIS
Contributor
Contributor

CANCEL IT NOW IF YOU CAN!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.