Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Maggy1947

Me too just received a stuffed dog today waiting for Paypal resolutions to get in touch with me.

Login to Me Too

Mastersdiamond
Contributor
Contributor

Oh wow i am not the only one that has been scammed by this company.

I bought what was supposed to be a lifelike tiger cub called randy and all i got was a stuffed toy that you could get from a cheap 2$ store.

I have put in a claim for this. When i went back to the site it had been deleted and got a 404 BUT i have pictures i found . I just found them too late to add them to my claim and i dont know how to add it  to help my side of the story.

First the Duo company wanted to pay 4usd i said no i want all my money back .Then they said well ok we give 6 USD  i said NO thankyou i want all my money back.

THEN they said ok how about you keep the toy we give you 6usd as you can appreciated how hard it is to be a business etc.

I was so livid i kept al correspondance from them as well. I felt so angry and so foolish to be suckered in by this company. I live in australia and all up this cost me $40aud.

Login to Me Too

Roberts0814
Contributor
Contributor
I did and received the same thing. I don’t thing we will ever get our money back
Login to Me Too

Drummergirl751
Contributor
Contributor

The same just happened to me. Did you have any luck with Pal Pal and how were able to get them to reimburse you if they did?

Login to Me Too

LMGpapa
Contributor
Contributor
I have the exact same situation. Hoping paypal accepts their stated protection. Otherwise...FK them there ore other companies now ...dump them
Login to Me Too

UpsetGirl
Contributor
Contributor
I have order the same tea cup puppy for my grandchild for $26.98 including shipping and handling. I received a six inche stuff puppy dog that do nothing at all. I tried to find a email address or telephone number to call, but not sure thing exist. I went back to PayPal to do a dispute about the company, but couldn't make a dispute complaint with PayPal. What a scam, this is not the time to scam people out of their hard earned money these days with the pandemic situation. I order through PayPal for safety, and protection, but that didn't work. What should I do now. Very Upset Customer
Login to Me Too

mjlow
Contributor
Contributor
I received a stuffed toy Supposedly a Yorkie. I was expecting a moving realistic dog. Now I want a refund for the $31.99 I paid for a small stuffed puppy
Login to Me Too

Debra1350
Contributor
Contributor

Guess what I'm sorry to say your not the only one! When I opened the package I knew I got had when I saw this panthodic stuffed thing they call a Huskie. Well I beg to differ with these thief's I don't think so! By looking at this stuffed thing I had the nerve to think it just might move, and run around like these thief's advertised. I should have known if this stuffed thing looks this bad how the hell is it going anywhere.  I, as you also want my money back of course ,but how? doesn't look promising. I'm disappointed more than anything! If you have any ideas, please advise. Sincerely Debra <removed>

Login to Me Too

fjf67
Contributor
Contributor

I also bought these teacup pups and returned them. Stick with your case, send back the inferior dogs and claim a postage refund from Paypal, they refund up to 12 return postages in a year

Login to Me Too

atty4oc

I had the same issue.  They ultimately agreed to a refund then paypal closed since I didnt send the item back in time  They give you letters in chinese and wont pay for shipping back to them.  Im having a heck of a time getting my refund now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.