Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

DalBorgo
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, another one cheated. It is absolutely disgusting and PayPal is NOT doing anything to obtain the refund. Do you know what, guys, lets boycott these unknown Chinese companies and buy locally. And report the scam to your nearest Chinese Embassy or Consulate.

Login to Me Too

DalBorgo
Contributor
Contributor

You are absolutely right! This company is a scammer and tyhey do not have nor ever had the Waldorf doll. They have stolen the picture of the doll from a legitimate site on the internet and copied it in to theirs. Do not complain to Py-Pal that you have not receive the doll as Tongguang will send you a rubbish doll and then claim to Pay-Pal that they have delivered the goods by giving details of the shipping lalel and then they offere to reimburse you $5 or $10 to compensate for your loss. Lodge with Pay-Pal a complaint that you have never received the goods you have ordered and escalate it as far as you can.  I am also quite cross with Pay-Pal which should ban this company from using PayPal payment, they have received hundreds of complaints from all over the world. I have also written to the my local Chinese Embassy and Consulate and to Sechuan Council qwhere this company comes from. The more  we write the better. I am very angry and want my money back!

Login to Me Too

Keoghj
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered of the the talking punkins. They arrived broken. Also not what is advertised and very small. They only laugh no songs or anything. No project just a flashing light. I have opened a dispute with pay pal to get my money back as its false advertising.
Login to Me Too

sandeepet
Contributor
Contributor

You need to file a dispute with PayPal. Didn't work for me..someone closed my dispute and that was the end of that. My lose but won't use PayPal if needing get much help if something goes wrong. I ordered the little "life-like" battery operated pup and got a cheap dollars store stuffed toy. Urrrg!

Login to Me Too

Benji24
Contributor
Contributor
They have scammed me went to buy real dog toys got one today but its just a toy dog cant paypal get our money back im down £100 quid thesse pepole shud be stopped
Login to Me Too

sandeepet
Contributor
Contributor

You need to file a dispute with PayPal. I don't think they do much to scammers but you can always try. Didn't work for me..someone closed my dispute and that was the end of that. My lost but won't use PayPal if needing get much help if something goes wrong. I ordered the little "life-like" battery operated pup and got a cheap dollars store stuffed toy. Urrrg!

Login to Me Too

Coop4
Contributor
Contributor
I got my money back via PayPal think I must be one of the lucky ones
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
@Coop4 ive got my money back too by pay pal thank goodness 😄
Login to Me Too

Puss13
Contributor
Contributor

LUCKY YOU !

Login to Me Too

Benji24
Contributor
Contributor
I just got a £4 refund of 79.95 ffs
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.