Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

jeffreylgraham
New Community Member
I was bill 9/02/2020 for 2 robotic dogs what a ripe off i got 2 stuff dog that do nothing don't buy from this company or you will be sorry
Login to Me Too

sassy723
Contributor
Contributor

I received what was supposed to be a robotic dog that moved about, wiggled, snuggled, etc. Nothing but a stuffed toy worth maybe $2. Awful deceptive advertising, no mention of product coming from China was mailed to me from a distribution center in Ca. BEWARE!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Clogrr
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a "large" witch and a cauldron. The witch in their advertisement looked almost life size. When they arrived finally the cauldron was very tiny and witch is about 6 inches tall, no resemblance to the ad and was broken besides. That 6 inch broken witch was $38.39. What they sent might have cost 3-5 dollars at best. This company in not legit. Not only can't I find a customer service number, I can't no longer find the site where I bought the witch.

Login to Me Too

sandeepet
Contributor
Contributor

You need to file a dispute with PayPal. I don't think they do much to scammers but you can always try. Didn't work for me..someone closed my dispute and that was the end of that. My lost but won't use PayPal if needing get much help if something goes wrong.

Login to Me Too

Puss13
Contributor
Contributor

I have filed and escalated my claim with PP but somehow I dont think its going to work in my favour. PP has probably been inundated with an enormous amount of  refund claims but i cannot understand how this company is being allowed to get away with this !!!! It's downright absolute cheekiness apart from the total rip off. I would rather not have received anything than this ugly measly apology for a brush they sent in lieu of a cleaning machine for shoes....can you believe these guys !!????  PP please help us out here - that's why we use you ......

Login to Me Too

sandeepet
Contributor
Contributor

You need to file a dispute with PayPal. I don't think they do much to scammers but you can always try. Didn't work for me..someone closed my dispute and that was the end of that. My lost but won't use PayPal if needing get much help if something goes wrong.

Login to Me Too

Sbriley356
Contributor
Contributor
They suck!!!! Worst company ever!!!!
Login to Me Too

Lf63
Contributor
Contributor

I also got ripped off. for$ 26.99 they sent me a 1/2 of a cushion instead of a POWERLIFTING BED BACKREST.

Hope to get credit back from Paypal

Login to Me Too

lwainwright
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a scam. I have contacted PayPal, but still no refund. Not sure why PayPal would continue doing business with this company. Obviously there are many complaints. PayPal needs to step up and make things right or else I will no longer use PayPal for future transactions.

Login to Me Too

ricironman
Contributor
Contributor

I had ordered an item for their website, https://luckybaby.vip/products/gimbal-1 and received a totally different item. I am in dispute with them through Paypal. After requesting a full refund, they want me to pay for shipping the wrong item they sent back to them in China. Bull$hit!!!! They are a Major Scammer, Do Not Buy Anything From Them!!!! Buyer Beware!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.