Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Tygrepawz

I've spent the last month corresponding with these scammers after spending $115 for four hooded sweaters advertised as being bulky knit. What finally arrived via Yunan Express and USPS was four cheap, thin sweaters with lumpy seams, pockets that barely covered my fingers, and a child sized hood. No care labels or fiber content in case of allergens at all and none given even after specifically asking several times. Their offers of a refund started at $3, then moved up to $6, $9, $12 and then $20 and telling me to keep the sweaters  or gift to others. Their web page was Shopgoodone, but the website is gone now although the Facebook page is still up after I reported it several days ago as a fraudulent seller.  Today, I had enough of their insulting emails and contacted Paypal to file a claim and provided a half dozen pictures including a screen shot of the original sales receipt. I also told them I saved every email from the company including the one admitting they had retouched the photos to make them look better. That was this afternoon, I just recieved an email from Paypal saying they were reviewing the company's information. I'd probably settle for half but I did tell Paypal that I had consistently requested a prepaid shipping label and a full refund and all I got back were those cheap refund offers.

Login to Me Too

amazingpug
Contributor
Contributor

iwant a refund this dog i receives is not like a real life dog  

Login to Me Too

BOKE56
Contributor
Contributor

Like many of you I was taken in by the promotional video of a mechanical puppy dog which I purchased for my granddaughter, only to receive some cheap stuffed toy barely worth a $.

The adverting site has been removed so this particular scam is on hold for the time being, PAYPAL should ban them from there site quite urgently before they strike again.

Login to Me Too

Tingods
New Community Member

They are still trading using the name uyboon. I purchased a Laser Engraver and received some sort of cheep vibro etching tool. I now have to send it back to Chine before I can get a refund through Paypal.

b8o7fpcz8xsidwnqcrob.jpgimage0.jpeg

Login to Me Too

C7555
Contributor
Contributor
How do you prove to paypal that you returned item to China
Login to Me Too

Mollymae12
Contributor
Contributor
Tracking number
Login to Me Too

Theresa-919
Contributor
Contributor
I too have been scam by this company, unfortunately by other too I had to send back to china merchandise but once it left the United States it wasn’t tracked any further.
Login to Me Too

Johkar86
Contributor
Contributor
I am from UK and o too was scammed by a few companies in CHINA that are not content in spreading a virus they won’t to steal our money
Login to Me Too

Clogrr
Contributor
Contributor

I was just thinking this myself. Any company brazen enough to rip off so many people would not hesitate to claim item was not returned. I feel like I will return this item at my expense and will not get a refund and now will be out the cost of return as well. I feel this is a no win situation.

Login to Me Too

bgedderton

I refused to send it back - this is just a tactic to get you to back off - contact Paypal by message and explain - has taken me around 4 weeks but have got refunded by these idiots in full.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.