Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

sisterstormy
Contributor
Contributor
Its in Chinese and two post offices in my locale said it is not a valid address. Sorry.
Login to Me Too

SusanR289
Contributor
Contributor
You can contact PayPal for the address in English. PayPal will refund the return postage. Don't forget to take a photo of the package with the return address on it and also your address and name as well. PayPal will need this as well as your tracking details.
Login to Me Too

NothappyChina

Exactly that means after all your complaints they still allowed me to go un safe through their security checks

you just can’t trust anyone one line.

**bleep** China I’ll shop from home now..

Login to Me Too

fgreen325
Contributor
Contributor
Do not order from them. I ordered a chrustmas wreath as and paid $53.99. I received a cheap pillow with a picture if the wreath on it. They offered me several refunds $15, $20, $30. I'm sticking to my guns. This is ridiculous that this has happened this many times and they havent been shut down.
Login to Me Too

Nancyblock
Contributor
Contributor
I agree with everyone on here and it’s a sham PayPa agrees with them!! They are a scam!! I’m filing report with econsumer.gov. Everyone should do the same!!
Login to Me Too

DalBorgo
Contributor
Contributor
Can you please give me the nChinese address of these scammers even iuf iut is in Chinese. I have friends who can convert it into English. Thanks
Login to Me Too

chocasorulla
Contributor
Contributor

They are SCAMMERS! I bought from them for an amount of 41.98 lifting bed Inever received it

Login to Me Too

Taz7192
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered Aug. 30, 2020 and received Oct. 8, 2020. Trying to get refund for "life like Yorkie" but am getting the run around also.

Login to Me Too

SAOIRSEANOIS
Contributor
Contributor

Same...PayPal has sent the message to the scammers on my behalf . I sincerely hope something can be done! Put you off buying on line !!!

Login to Me Too

KayCous
Contributor
Contributor

This company is running a scam. I ordered a Yorkie DOG through them and paid with PayPal. The cheap little dollar store item they sent was nothing like what they advertised and I ordered. The company finally offered a full refund but I have to pay return shipping which is more than the item is worth. They should have sent an RMA to return as they sent the wrong one. I see now they are running a scam as it seems like they have done this to others. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.