Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

SusanR289
Contributor
Contributor
Contact them through PayPal.
Login to Me Too

orion05
Contributor
Contributor
I make a complaint to PayPal. I got some of my money back. For full refund they will ask you for the item to send it back to them, don’t do that because you will waste more money for the delivery and they would say that they never received it. Better part of the refund .
Login to Me Too

Coop4
Contributor
Contributor
I must be one of the lucky ones I've just recieved my full $37.98 refund from paypal
Login to Me Too

Fiveland
Contributor
Contributor

To everyone, please flood the China Ministry of Commerce with your complaints.  Below is the URL which will take you to the english site and allow you to provide criticism of any Chinese business you had dealings.  If we are able to get enough people to send in their complaints we may be able to shut them down or better yet get our money back.  Good luck to everyone, this company needs to be investigated and closed down!!!  I hope this helps....

Chinese Ministry of Commerce homepage - URL: URL: http://english.mofcom.gov.cn/  

Login to Me Too

pretana
Contributor
Contributor

scammed me out of 50.00 wants me to send back at my cost not worth the trouble facebook driven they using all different names we need facebook to watch all stores from china they are on the scam with facebook

Login to Me Too

sgizmo
Contributor
Contributor

Morning all,

I've been scammed by this company.  I ordered two realistic stuffed animals, One for myself to help me transition after losing my furry companion I had all his life, and one for my son who deals with PTSD and wanted something more manageable than a real pet. I also ordered from a company named sherrin (https://www.leoon.store/) who I just found out is also fraudulent. For some reason the tracking number from an order on the  sherrin website said my order was in but when i went to usps they said it was a small light package. Two small stuffed animals. They did nothing. This is such a mess. They need to be reported.

Login to Me Too

mgmwheaton
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by this place too. I ordered oversized bean bag and they sent me a blow up ottoman. They offered me a 80% refund because by the time I returned product back it would be more then the $38 I spent on this joke. They told me they would refund the money and it would take

5-7 days then I get the denial back from paypal. Thank you for riping me off just like this company. I guess it isn't safe to buy from anywhere

anymore. How sad is this

this was to be an oversized bean bag chairthis was to be an oversized bean bag chair

Login to Me Too

Tkokonas
Contributor
Contributor

I was also scammed by this company. The product sent does not match the product description what-so-ever! I was supposed to receive a life-like doll instead, got this cheap and smelly rubber 'toy'. The website no longer exists and ever since then, my paypal has been hacked into several times! I am not sure if there is a correlation here - sure seems like there is though. Tracked down an email and to my surprise they responded only to offer me a 10% refund. Here was their response:

"Dear buyer,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
It is trouble to request for a return. If  you want to  return , need to send it back and take the shipping fee.
It may be not worthy it.
So we just suggest to issue the partial refund 10%  to a settlement, would you like to consider the reimbursement?
After refund, you can keep it, needn't send item back.
If you agree, we will refund you within 2 workday.
Waiting for your soon reply.
Best regards"

Ya...no thanks and thanks for nothing! CHEAP toy for $36!CHEAP toy for $36!Certainly NOT what is pictured in the descriptionCertainly NOT what is pictured in the description

Login to Me Too

Sbriley356
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing but with door wreathes. They are the worst!!!!! So frustrating!
Login to Me Too

Barbie6573
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! I ordered a witch wreath and received a cheap tiny pillow instead.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.